RotaryEngineIllustrated.com Forum Index RotaryEngineIllustrated.com
This site endeavors to be the best resource on the internet for educational material on the Rotary Engine.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Rotary Engine to VW/Porsche Transaxle Adaptor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RotaryEngineIllustrated.com Forum Index -> Parts for Sale or Trade(by members in USA)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blake
Been there, done that

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: FS: Rotary Engine to VW/Porsche Transaxle Adaptor Reply with quote

For Sale: Kennedy Engineering Rotary Engine to VW/Porsche Transaxle Adaptor kit, including adaptor plate (shown mounted on Porsche 901 transaxle), flywheel, clutch disc and pressure plate, counterweight, and Porsche starter. Asking $450 plus shipping. This is the Full-Meal-Deal, which would cost you over $630 new from Kennedy Engineering. The Porsche 901 Transaxle (from a Porsche 914) is available separately, for $100 obo. If you buy both, I will make you a package deal of $500, plus any shipping. The transaxle is not rebuilt nor do I have first-hand knowledge of it being good, but I have no reason to doubt the person I bought it from. Still, it is usually a good idea to have them rebuilt if you can afford it. The RENESIS Rotary Engine in the last picture is not included (sorry). I just posted the photo so you could see how it all fits together.

Selling the kit due to aborting a RENESIS-powered Porsche 914 project. This kit will also work with VW Bugs, Vans and Porsche 911s of the right models/years. The included counterweight is for early 13Bs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RotaryEngineIllustrated.com Forum Index -> Parts for Sale or Trade(by members in USA) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: