RotaryEngineIllustrated.com Forum Index RotaryEngineIllustrated.com
This site endeavors to be the best resource on the internet for educational material on the Rotary Engine.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I HATE THEIVES!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RotaryEngineIllustrated.com Forum Index -> The Round Table
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jingyee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: I HATE THEIVES! Reply with quote

As I was working on RotaryEngineIllustrated.com till 3am in the morning. When I goto leave in my car, low and behold the trunk is poped, okay, open the trunk and ah the AVIC-N1 navigation & headunit is gone, oh and the freaking passenger side window is broken, so theres glass all over and its raining great........

society needs to punish theses theives, dearly.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Blake
Been there, done that

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear of that, Wes. I've had one car stolen and a couple broken into, so I know what it's like. At least one time I caught the guy, chased him halfway across downtown Portland and had the satisfaction of seeing the cops beat the hell out of him when he resisted arest. He was lucky they got there first!
Jingyee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah that must of been funny,

do you know where I can get another one of theses fds, and an estimated cost for the window, i can install myself.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Blake
Been there, done that

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jingyee wrote:
hah that must of been funny,

That was just satisfying. The funny part was that he turned out to be the druggie-son of one of our tenants, who let him stay there, so we had the satsfaction of evicting him too.

Quote:
do you know where I can get another one of theses fds, and an estimated cost for the window, i can install myself.

Another FD? No idea on the cost of a side window. I have a good friend who installs glass in the Portland area, whom you might want to call. We crew on the same race team in Grand Am Cup, so he gives me smoking deals. The phone number I have for him is bad but I called someone who is going to email me the right number tonight. When I get it, I'll pass it along to you.
Jingyee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

err not looking for another fd, just where i could find an fd passenger window. opps

thanks for the help!
Blake
Been there, done that

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the contact info for my friend who does glass. Be sure you tell him I gave you his number.

Tim: 360-771-3803

Anyone else in Portland/Vancouver needing a windshield or window, please feel free to call him. Very inexpensive but high quality work.[/i]
Jingyee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,

I'm going to pickup a preorderd window through foster tommorow, to see what condition it was for it. $135 Sad

if it turns out ugly, I'll give Tim a call.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RotaryEngineIllustrated.com Forum Index -> The Round Table All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: